Our Tree Protector Straps help to protect bark and the delicate cambium layer beneath. We have partnered with The Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics to make sure everyone using Tentsile Tree Tents knows how to treat the great outdoors with love and respect. The straps are 6’6″/2m in length, come in packs of three and have loops at both ends, through which you can thread your tent straps.
- The Tentsile Tree Protector Triple Pack helps outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the wilderness even more responsibly when setting up their Tree Tents.
- Our Tree Protector Straps prevent damage to a tree’s bark and the thin layer of phloem cells underneath, which carry food from the leaves to the rest of the tree—as well as to the delicate cambium cells that make the trunk wider.
- Inspired by the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics, a national organization that protects the outdoors by teaching people to enjoy it responsibly, our Tree Protector Triple Pack is a must-have camping accessory.
- Measuring 6 feet 6 inches long by 3 inches wide, with a 5-metric ton weight capacity, they feature simple-to-use loops at both ends that heavy-duty industrial webbing straps of all Tentsile’s portable Tree Tents and hammocks easily thread right through.
- Tentsile invents innovative tensioned camping shelters and functional accessories to structure visionary outdoor habitats suspended comfortably in the trees. We also plant 18 trees for every Tree Tent and hammock our eco-friendly clients buy!