Philips Hue is the World’s Leader in Smart Lighting.* Extend Smart Lighting throughout your home, including outdoor spaces, with the Philips Hue system. What is smart lighting you may ask? It means absolute control of your home’s lighting through your smartphone, tablet, Hue wireless dimmer switches and sensors or even with your voice. As a bonus, Philips Hue is the only smart lighting product with Energy Star certification and lasts up to 22 years. GOT VOICE? Do you already have a favorite Voice or Smart Home assistant? With the most options for Voice control, Philips Hue Smart Light bulbs work with any Voice or Smart Home Assistant (Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Microsoft Cortana, IFTTT, Nest, Logitech, SmartThings, Razer, Xfinity). HOW IT WORKS: Hue smart light bulbs are wireless connected to the Hue Hub (included in Hue Starter Kits, also sold separately) using a technology called Zigbee. Thanks to this technology one bulb can transmit the signal also to other bulbs, so you don’t need to add a Wi-Fi extender to cover all the rooms in your house or clog up your Wi-Fi network with additional Wi-Fi devices. Add up to 50 light points on one Hue Hub.
- Philips Hue White Smart Bulb Starter Kit (4 A19 Bulbs and 1 Bridge, Compatible With Amazon Alexa, Apple Homekit and Google Assistant)
- VOICE ACTIVATED: The Philips Hue White 4-Pack Smart Bulb Starter Kit works with Alexa for voice control (smart hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately)
- AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your home with soft white smart lighting, controlled remotely wherever you are. Automate your lighting experience with the Philips Hue App, and ensure you never come home to a dark house
- TAKE CONTROL: Each kit contains 4 Philips Hue White A19 60W Energy Star Certified LED Smart bulbs (able to fit most lamps, overhead lights, and 4-inch recessed cans ); Philips Hue Hub that can reliably control up to 50 Hue lights without slowing your WiFi; three-year warrantee
- EASY INSTALLATION: To install, simply screw the smart bulbs into your desired smart light location, download the Hue mobile app and pair your Hue Hub. Control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App
- EXPAND YOUR PHILIPS HUE ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your lighting system with hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor